***Earlybird discount ends October 1st - register now to save $100!
If you are unable to find the information you need please feel free to contact us.
Oregon is proud to have a strong OHSU Nurse Anesthesia program. You can help promote and encourage these students in several ways. A few of these idea are:
1) If you are attending the ORANA Annual Conference in Portland please take part in their fundraiser Friday, November 14, 2014 (more information to come).
2) You can send a donation check to ORANA (please write "Student Fund" in the memo field). Monies raised will be used to send two students to the AANA Mid-Year Assembly meeting this April in Washington DC.
3) You can donate electronically.
4) Consider giving airline and hotel rewards to our students so they can attend meetings.
5) Finally, Sponsor-an-OREGON-Student by paying their registration fee.
Thank you for your part in supporting our students!
"OHSU Student Fund" donations should be mailed to:
PO Box 4444
Salem, OR 97302
For questions regarding donations, please contact Evelyn Bloomhart at 503.874.1105 or firstname.lastname@example.org